**URGENT NEED** WESTON AREA - Landscaping Worker
Miami, FL | Temp-Hire
As a Landscaper you will be responsible for maintaining the overall appearance and cleanliness of building/facility. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cuts grass, maintains lawn, trims around trees, walkways and markers.
- Clears debris and maintains drives and walkways in safe condition.
- May be required to assist in the loading and unloading of supplies, equipment and/or merchandise.
- Maintains, services, cleans and properly stores equipment.
- Ability to properly utilize new equipment and follow safety procedures prior to using this equipment.
We have 3 openings available
- Mower Operator (min 2 months experience)
- Edger Operator (min 2 months experience)
- General Labor (no experience required)
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES: Education/Training:
- Must have experience using hand held tools such as weed cutter, push lawn mower, hedge trimmer, edger, leaf vacuum, blower and others.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs following appropriate safety procedures;
- Work in an upright standing position for long periods of time;
- Climb ladders and work at heights above ground level (maximum 3ft);
- Ability to work in different environmental working conditions (e.g. heat, cold, wind, rain);
- Walk and climb stairs;
- Handle, finger, grasp and feel objects and equipment;
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions;
- Repeat various motions with the wrists, hands and fingers;
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Steel-Toe boots required
- Schedule: Monday to Friday; 6:30am-3pm.
IF INTERESTED APPLY ONLINE TODAY: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/