Night Shift Licensed Practical Nurses Needed - Corrections
Nashville, TN | Full-time, Part-time and Weekends
CORRECTIONAL NURSING! Best Kept Secret in Nursing
Atwork Medical Services is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting. The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for the performances of basic nursing duties to include execution of physician orders, operation of pill call, operation of sick call, and assisting the physician in examinations and treatments and performs technical/clinical procedures within the scope of his/her license. Assists in the professional management of the facility medical department.
Successful candidates should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of inmates/residents.
- Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents; prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare examining room and equipment.
- Operate pill call, dispense medication and document as required by applicable policies and/or procedures.
- Control medication, syringes and other medical supplies or equipment and inventory as required by established procedures.
- Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical records.
At Work Medical Services offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life,
Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a certificate as a Licensed Practical Nurse. Must be licensed in the state of Tennessee. A valid driver's license is required. Minimum age requirement: At Work Medical Services is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE.
• Valid License to work in the State of Tennessee
• CPR & Proof of TB Skin Test required
• Must be able to pass background and drug screening
• Must be available to work some weekends
• Must be available to complete 3 Day Orientation
New Graduates encouraged to apply! Ask about our sign on and employee referral bonuses today!
Please submit resumes for immediate consideration.
(865) 609-0838 x 247