Fort Worth, TX | Full Time Temp to Hire
We have partnered with several companies in Fort Worth that are in need of assemblers! Candidates will be assembling commercial cleaning equipment, refrigerators and other equipment.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
* Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
* Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
* Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
* Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
* Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing
Located in North and South Fort Worth