Irvine, CA | Full Time
Based in Irvine, a leading provider of telecommunications site development and compliance. Seeking a dedicated CAD Drafter with a "can do" attitude and someone who likes to motivate others to get things done and doesn't avoid the small details.
- CAD drafter will work with Engineer and Project Manager to assist in production of plans for local Zoning jurisdictions and Building Permit Construction plans.
- Revise, Modify and or Recreate plans base on existing project As-built.
- Address corrections from Engineer, Project manager, Project lead or Client comments.
- Assist in Field work (site visit, field verification or design on-site meetings).
- Print production
- Basic Civil, Architectural, Structural and Electrical knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Must have a basic understanding and working knowledge of OSP Engineering, Design and Construction.
- Must have a basic understanding and working knowledge of local underground/excavation permitting requirements and GO 128 standards.