Coachella, CA | Full Time Temp to Hire
IN NEED OF ACCOUNTING MANAGER TO ASSIST TOP-LEVEL MANAGEMENT: As an Accounting Manager assist top-level management in setting and implementing corporate fiscal policy, managing financial resources. The Accounting Manager reports directly to the Controller.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER - Primary Duties
- ACH online banking and wires
- Monitor daily credit card receipts/deposits and update worksheet for bank
- GL account and inter-company reconciliation and payments/transfers
- Monitor CIP projects monthly for fixed assets including additions and/or deletions
for accountants and review/reconcile fixed list with GL
- Provide weekly reporting including but limited to sales reports, AP/AR status,
inventory changes, cash flow summary
- Daily update of DDR
- Provide overview of P&L, comparative P&L, and G&A Expenses
- Provide quarterly financial reports including sales & use tax calculation
- Provide annual reporting including 1099's
- Provide management and company executives with a variety of statistics, reports
and other information.
- Perform special projects as directed by company executives.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Current knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Ability to succeed independently and as a team-member.
- Familiarity or experience with manufacturing environment preferred.
Apply today! Questions? Contact Lisa at 760-346-3945 or email@example.com
Learn about the process of getting a job through @WORK: http://atworksocal.com/index.php/applicant-resources