Accounts Receivable Specialist
Norco, CA | Direct Hire
Great Opportunity! CALL TODAY! 951-297-3591
Full Benefits and 401K
Vacation and Holiday Time
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process daily invoicing, bank deposits and credit card payments.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, wires, ACH’s, and credit card transactions.
- Review and release orders placed on hold and provide status updates to sales reps.
- Reconcile customer accounts; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Process account adjustments and RMA’s.
- Process monthly statements.
- Setup new customers and assist with credit applications.
- Run weekly aging and cash receipts reports.
- Consistently monitor aging for past due accounts; track and resolve outstanding payment issues by contacting customers daily to collect payment.
- Contact delinquent accounts to obtain commitment for payment, and issue demand for payment notifications, if necessary.
- Determine if/when accounts should be placed in collections and work closely with collections agencies on those accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer service; answer all account, credit status, and balance questions and process all documentation requests.
- Work directly with Sales, Shipping, and Receiving to maintain customer integrity and streamline processes.
- Responsible for A/R month-end close process and reconciliation.
- Cross-train in Accounts Payable for backup support.
- Maintain accurate records, systems, and files.
- Available for special projects and analysis as needed.
Education and Experience
- AA or AS in Business or Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years accounts receivable and collections experience.
- General accounting knowledge required.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Great Plains experience a plus.
- Ability to prioritize work in a deadline oriented environment.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be dependable, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
Proficient in English.
Apply Online and call our Temecula office to schedule an interview.
Please apply directly to AtWork Personnel Services at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/ and upload your resume.
For more information please contact Yesenia Chaidez at AtWork Personnel Services by phone 951-297-3591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yesenia Chaidez | Recruiter
@ Work Personnel Services
Palm Desert: 760-346-3945