Administrative Assistant - Bensalem, PA
Bensalem, PA | Full Time/Permanent
To be responsible for initiating and coordinating the clerical and secretarial functions required in effective implementation of administrative policies of a major academic or administrative unit and to direct the work of clerical employees in lower classifications.
- Interprets policies and procedures as established by superiors.
- Establishes procedures that implement operational and/or fiscal policies.
- Drafts financial, statistical, narrative, and/or other reports as requested.
- Compiles data based on research techniques and on statistical compilations involving an understanding of operating unit programs, policies, and procedures.
- Independently composes reports and correspondence containing decisions that tend to establish precedents and which may commit a unit or superior to a course of action.
- Provides authoritative information that tends to establish precedents and which may commit a unit or superior to a policy or course of action.
- Coordinates the activities of, and provides semi professional service to, university committees.
- Arranges, participates in, and implements, as directed, conferences and committee meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Associate degree (or equivalent) in appropriate field.
- Three to five years of clerical experience, two of which must have included supervision, organization, coordination, and performance of duties at a responsible level.
- Knowledge of common word processing and database systems.
- Administrative and supervisory ability.
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips
To Schedule interview call (609) 454-6786 (M to F 10 AM to 2PM)