Roseville, CA | FULL TIME, PART TIME, SEASONAL, TEMP AND MORE
SCHEDULE: Full time, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Major areas of responsibility (including but not limited to):
- Perform clerical and administrative duties for staff including filing, typing, composing, drafting, preparing correspondence/memorandums and compiling a variety of reports.
LOCATION: Placer County
This position is $13-$15 per hour commensurate experience. This could become a temp-to-hire position if the temp works out well.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One (1) year of clerical/administrative experience required.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of standard office equipment
- Must be proficient with personal computers and applicable software programs.
- Effectively communicate (verbal and written)