Assembers Pneumatic Products
Anaheim, CA | Full Time
Pneumatic Assembler Needed:
Temp to Hire
Assembler needed for an electronics solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies in Orange County serving the requirements of the manufacturing, food processing, agricultural, electronics, communications, transportation.
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools, pneumatic tools, and presses to assemble.
- Duties include the assembly and wiring of the client's Metal Enclosed product line
- Prepare for test and final inspection.
- Use tool crimping wire.
- Must have at least 1 year of stable employment and experience.
- Very team focused and clean environment.
- Should have the ability to read and interpret assembly drawing and process instructions.
- Must be able to work with hand and automatic power tools and be safety conscious.
- Assembler's ensure equipment is assembled accurately and uniformly to established quality standards.
- While in the wash area, parts are to be cleaned so they may be used in the refurbishment process.
- Assembler's ensure equipment coming in from all territories is counted, recorded, sorted and tore down in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent math and reading skills.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Please fill out our application on-line at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/. Select Anaheim Hills as the location. Also, please attach a copy of your resume in Word