Automobile Porter (Part-time)
Winston Salem, NC
A growing Winston-Salem auto dealership is looking for an automobile porters to work 30 hours a week.
Experience with driving is required.
Experience with auto detailing is preferred.
- Manage parking lot.
- Assist with service write-up and tagging customer vehicles.
- Clean area around service department and showroom.
- Pick up mail and do other pick-ups & deliveries.
- Manage inventory from the delivery of vehicles to lot placement.
- Prepare car for display and showroom presentation.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Good judgment.
- Ability to handle machinery safely.
- Lot porter or valet parking experience is preferred.
- Must be outgoing and able to give a good impression to customers.
- Communication and people skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
The exact hours will vary from week to week, and employees will need to be flexible. Employees will work 30 hours with four 8-hour shifts sometime between the following hours:
Mon – Friday 730AM – 6:00PM
Schedule will vary.
Automobile porters must be willing to work outside in all weather conditions.
Good opportunity for advancement with a growing company. Benefits are offered to employees who are brought on permanently.