Automotive Manufacturing Machine Operators
Asheville, NC | TEMP TO HIRE
European Based Automotive Company Seeing Entry Level and Experienced Machine Operators -
2nd and 3rd shifts
Excellent Benefits and Vacation/PTO - 120 hours a year plus 9 holidays!
Operator is also responsible for maintaining quality and safety standards; maintaining appropriate records, as well as maintaining equipment and supplies. Temporary to permanent hire position. Must pass pre-screening process prior to employment: reference checks, drug test, & background check. Train on 1st shift then move to shift hired for.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quality checks per company requirements
- Ability to perform 2 Tool Changes
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to company safety procedures and regulations
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs
- Maintain cleanliness in work areas
Necessary Skills & Experience:
- Read and utilize analog gauges
- Understand and Use Metric System
- HS Diploma/Equivalent
- Completion of accredited CNC curriculum preferred
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and climb, descend stairs or balance.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
Ability to stay on feet for duration of shift