Beginning Production Associates Needed
Cary, NC | Full-Time Temporary
Are you looking to begin a career in a production facility or warehouse?
We are presently seeking dependable 1st Shift Assemblers/Production Associates looking to work on long-term, stable employment assignments. This is an immediate opportunity to work with our client in the Morrisville, NC area.
Must be able to:
- Be dependable and punctual
- Work in a team environment and have a positive attitude
- Provide quality work in a fast pace environment
- Have good communication and documentation skills
- Follow basic work instructions
- Meet production standards on specific assignments in a specified time
- Display appropriate work ethics in the workplace
- Have dependable transportation to and from workplace
Physical Requirements :
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Excessive twisting, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending and lifting up to 50 pounds
Extensive use of repetitive movement.
- Prefer experience in a Manufacturing environment but not required.
Good organizational and time management skills
- High School degree or GED preferred
If you feel that your skills are a match please apply to job posting with resume and give us a call to setup an interview @ 919-454-2257.
@Work Personnel Services