Fort Worth, TX | Full Time Temp to Hire
Provides employee benefits by answering benefits questions; initiating and continuing membership in programs.
* Initiates new-hire benefits and changes of information by obtaining, verifying, and recording employee information, and informing insurance carriers of new or changed information.
* Informs employees about benefits by explaining benefit programs.
* Resolves employee questions and problems regarding benefits by researching benefit policies and procedures; providing answers to questions and resolutions to problems.
* Expedites delivery of benefits by maintaining working relationships with benefit providers.
* Completes benefits billing by reconciling carrier reports; requesting benefit disbursements; reconciling benefit accounts.
* Retains historical reference of benefits accounts by maintaining benefits recordkeeping system; filing and retrieving benefit information.
* Continues elective retiree insurance coverage by tracking employee payments; reconciling depository funds.
* Maintains department supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Verbal Communication, Benefits Administration, Resolving Conflict, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Maintaining Employee Files, Strategic Planning, Judgment, Orienting Employees