Bilingual Receptionist - Front Office
San Diego, CA | Full Time
Sharp, energetic Receptionist - Front Office wanted for an established, Bonita Company. In this position, you will present a positive impression of the company while dealing with all kinds of people daily. The Receptionist will welcome, greet, and direct visitors.
Full Time. Pay starts at $13.00-15.00 per hour. 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday - Friday.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is required
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them and advising the correct personnel of a visitor
- Ensure all visitors sign in to the visitor’s log
- Answer all incoming telephone calls in a timely fashion
- Sending documents to prospective recipients
- Typing letters
- Organized and efficient filing manual and electronic
- Scheduling appointments for internal representatives
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages
- Maintain clean reception area
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal applicant will have a great customer service oriented personality with a self-motivated attitude. We are interested in speaking with deadline-driven and task-oriented bilingual individuals who are seeking a long-term position with the potential for growth. There is no industry preference, we are simply hoping to find the best person for the role.
Interested? Submit your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 442-287-0300 and ask to speak to Yoliann Ortega.
You may also apply on our company website at: www.atworksocal.com - We Have Work for You!