Business Development Manager
Miami, FL | Direct Hire
Business Development Manager
Since 1992, we have successfully identified, recruited, and selected top quality candidates for some of the best companies in America! The @WORK Group is a leader in the staffing industry, with 87 offices nationwide. Awarded Top US Staffing firm and Best of Staffing by Inaverno/CareerBuilder, two years in a row. We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our winning team.
At AtWork, our primary clients are small to medium size companies who desire flexibility in the workplace and need quality skilled candidates. Therefore, the business development manager is an outside business-to-business sales position that is responsible for meeting with local companies to provide staffing services. A successful business develop manager is comfortable making cold calls and is experienced at conducting face- to- face sales presentations. They enjoy prospecting and building a workable database. They enjoy engaging with others and are natural networkers.
Does the following describe you?
- Are you a self -starter? Staffing is a fast paced environment and to be successful you must be great at prioritizing your time.
- Do you enjoy building relationships with others? Business Development Managers are relationship builders. Your ultimate goal is to become a strategic partner by supplying them the people they need, when they need them. Often times, this requires a great deal of research and preparation to understand market and industry trends.
- Are you a Hunter or a Farmer? A hunter is great at prospecting and consultative sales. They are natural networkers and do well working independently. Their buzz and excitement comes from landing new accounts from cold calls from companies that were strategically scouted out. The farmer is great at cultivating and building relationships. They can work a database of inactive or existing clients and turn those leads into closed deals. They nurture client relationships and work well with others.
- How well do you handle rejection? As with most positions that require a certain degree of sales, sometimes you face rejection. A good business development manager doesn’t let negative responses prevent them from moving forward. They know how to think on the fly and overcome objections without hesitation.
- Are you a closer? Number one death of a salesman is not asking for the sale. Do you have a proven track record that illustrates you as a successful closer?
This is the people business and we’re changing lives. If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, then please apply online or email your resume using the link below.
- Experienced in outside business to business sales
- Prior staffing experience, a plus
- People person, enjoys working with others
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- Great at multitasking
- Excellent phone skills
- Bilingual - English + Spanish
This position will work closely with the business owner in building relationship with new potential clients.