Business Development Sales
Roseville, CA | Full Time/Permanent
Atwork is looking for Business Development/Sales person to join our growing team! At least 2 years experience in staffing industry is required.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and generating new business through outside sales activities such as prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning, cold calls, and relationship building. The Business Development Manager is accountable for focusing on and generating business through new sales with companies of all sizes and industries. The Business Development Manager will deal most frequently with middle to senior management within the client’s organization.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large size accounts.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach and follow a strategic market plan to develop new business.
- Evaluate and determine client needs and a plan of action to offer staffing solutions.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Collaborate with internal service staff to ensure that accounts sold are consistent with service resources and candidate pool.
- Meet/exceed performance expectations including weekly calls, appointments, and GP dollars
- Organize weekly sales efforts utilizing the Contact Record Management (CRM) system, including all contacts, activities, appointments, and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary; we’ll consider the right experience over a degree.
- 2-4 years of sales experience in staffing industry
- A proven history of meeting/exceeding sales quota and objectives.
- Familiar with consultative, solutions-based selling
- Experience in managing a complete sales cycle from cold calling to closing business and future account management.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Strong sales presentation and persuasion skills
- Possess a high sense of urgency and self confidence
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated personality - we're looking for the kind of person who never settles for second best.