Business to Business Collections Representative
Las Vegas, NV | Full Time Temp to Hire
Business to business credit/collections. This position is responsible for accounts receivable collections, data collection, customer correspondence, credit file maintenance, and back-up to other accounts receivable staff. This position also requires the flexibility to act autonomously at all times while adhering to overall department and company policies and procedures.
Collection Calls and Customer Communication
• Collection of all past due invoices.
• Provides customer service regarding collection issues.
• Monitor customer accounts.
• Respond to customer requests within 24 hours.
• Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment, charge backs, returns and bad checks.
• Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers as requested.
• Resolve customer discrepancies and short payments.
• Enlist the efforts of sales when necessary to accelerate the collection process. Escalate to Manager as needed.
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the accounts receivable team.
Credit File Maintenance
• Assist Accounts Receivable Lead in updating credit files.
• Assists with customer reference verification.
• File & Maintain Credit Files.
Provides Support for AR Invoicing
• Participation Lease & Revenue Share.
• Game Sales, Conversion Kits, $0 dollar invoices, Parts, Returns.
Minimum High School Diploma; Associate’s degree in Finance or Business Administration, or Bachelor’s degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, or related, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum five years of Office Skills; Collection / AR Experience; Proficient in Math and percentages; Gaming experience preferred. Must be able to obtain and retain gaming licensure.
Computer / Technical Skills / Job Specific Skills:
Intermediate and above level understanding and usage of Microsoft Office products. Must be able to communicate professionally and efficiently (verbal and written) with all levels of the business. Must be able to obtain and retain gaming licensure.