Roseville, CA | Full Time Direct Hire
This is a full time position for our client, an industry leading hardware support and service provider in Roseville CA.
- Develops relationships and coordinates outside sources for timely manufacture or processing of company products and services in an MRP or manual systems environment.
- Identifies material, services or supply needs and place purchase orders to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Ensures all purchases are authorized and acceptable to Cokeva, Inc.
- Processes all purchase requests, schedules and plans material requirements for production & new product introduction, in a timely manner.
- Assignments are generally complex and involve planning activities for products and/production processes. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Monitors production activity to ensure a smooth and controlled flow of materials timed to meet production requirements and finished goods, forecasted, stocking levels.
- Troubleshoots and follows up on potential schedule/material problems.
- Runs, complies and manages daily schedule reports to ensure material movement through the supply chain.
- Gathers production related data for analysis and review by senior level schedulers, planners, or supervisor.
- Works directly with other departments to ensure timely material flow: materials, logistics, production, engineering, quality, and purchasing.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics or related field; four + years practical experience resulting in a thorough understanding and application of purchasing principles, laws, contracts, negotiation and business systems; or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the required skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing functions such as JIT, NPI, quality systems, etc. APICS CPIM, CIRM or CPM Certification a plus.
- Working knowledge of Excel as well as manufacturing databases. Proficient at Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- Self-directed, with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, while maintaining positive work relationships with individuals internal and external to the organization.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently, within pre-determined time, quality and cost objectives.
- Ability to maintain a professional posture during tensed or stressful negotiations while maintaining an unbiased or personal dislike for the supplier or customer.
Apply online OR send your resume to Josephine Suryono email@example.com