CNC Lathe Operator
Sterling Heights, MI
CNC 2-Axis Lathe Operator Job Description
Unique family owned manufacturing business in Sterling Heights is looking for a CNC 2-axis lathe operator with experience with quick turn machines.
1st shift (6:30AM – 3PM) Flexible once hired.
Machine Type: Mazak Lathe
Materials used: steel, aluminum, brass
Pay: $10 - $15/hr. DOE
Mon - Fri
- Loading & unloading material in machine
- Knowledge in quality checking parts
- Use of measurement tools, i.e. calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Know how to sharpen tools
- Editing or adjusting program
- Attention to detail & Organized
- Keeps a clean work station
- 1 years of CNC lathe experience preferred.
- Voluntary Dental & Vision
- Profit Sharing
Must be able to pass post offer physical & drug screen
Looking for long term, dedicated employees that are interested in a family run operation,
Must have previous experience
Send resumes to email@example.com or call for immediate consideration 586 204 2136