Certified Forklift Operator
Orlando, FL | Contract to Hire
@WORK Personnel Services is seeking a Certified Forklift Operator to perform the following-
Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities.
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Current certification or previously certified in both the sit-down/stand-up Forklift
- Preferred experience in a cold work environment but must be able to work in such
- Must be able to work Over Time
- Ability to pass a drug screening and a 7yr background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Open Availability and Flexibility
- Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
- Having a good sense of balance
- Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
@WORK Personnel Services is an EEO company. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.