Certified Nursing Assistants-Sign On Bonus
Chattanooga, TN | Full-time & Part-time Available
At Work Medical is currently seeking qualified and enthuastic Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team.
3pm-11:30pm, 11pm-7:30am shifts available. We offer competitive pay, flexible scheduling and benefits.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will work under the supervision of licensed personnel to administer direct and indirect care. All care provided will be based on the patients written plan of care and physician order. All Nursing and Facility policies and procedures will be followed. The CNA will understand and contribute to goals of the department as they work in harmony with the mission of the facility.
ASK ABOUT OUR REFERRAL & BONUS PROGRAMS TODAY!
Experience: Minimum of (1) year health care experience
- Certification as a Nurse Assistant by the state of Tennessee
- Current CPR Certification required
- Current TB skin test (within the past 12 months)
- Ability to pass background/drug screening
- Current Flu Vaccination (2017)
- Measurement of BP
- Temp (Axillary, Oral, Rectal),
- Skin care
- Frequently used patient care and safety equipment
- Frequently performed procedures such as patient transfer, positioning, etc.
- Nutrition and feeding.
Demonstrates initial and ongoing competencies with additional training prior to performing tasks.
We offer weekly Direct Deposit and flexible scheduling as well as offering Health, Dental & Vision insurance. The next orientation class will be October18th-20th.