Carlsbad, CA | Full Time
Industrial process Flow Engineering and manufacturing firm seeks a Senior Collections Coordinator who can help achieve company financial goals. The Collections Specialist will be responsible for reviewing each account to determine the best way to approach the client, and then executing a plan to bring in the maximum amount of revenue. The ideal candidate for this position is able to work as part of a dynamic team and in an environment where responsibilities may change. This an excellent opportunity to work in a great work environment with a dedicated, innovative team.
Principal Responsibilities of the Senior Collections Coordinator
- Conduct custom collections campaigns on each client that consist of emails and phone correspondents
- Develop collections methods that consistently lead to achieving or exceeding company financial goals
- Work closely with team members to create ways to bring in revenue and find success as a group
- Solve problems quickly and create resolutions that bring in revenue on a regular basis
- 3 years of experience as a Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk with 2+ years of Credit and Collections
- International experience highly preferred
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred)
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles and get results
- Extensive attention to detail required
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Salary depends on experience. Please forward resume directly to Yoliann Ortega at email@example.com. Questions? Call @Work Carlsbad at 442-287-0300.
SAVE TIME - SUBMIT AN APPLICATION HERE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/