Commercial Superintendent - High Rise Project
Houston, TX | Temporary - Long Term
We are looking for a strong Construction Superintendent with at least 10+Years of commercial, office, hotel or multi-family construction experience.
The candidate will own and manage all aspects of the project of to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
Big ground up project experience in high rise hospitality/hotel/condo/apartment is required.
Superintendents will work closely with all members of the project team and supervise all craft employees and will be responsible for all aspects of the project.
- Thorough knowledge of drawings and compliance with project documents Supervise, coordinate, and schedule all work at the site.
- Maintain an atmosphere of quality and proper job execution Schedule/coordinate surveys and layout.
- Supervise accuracy and quality of installations
- Assist in expediting submittals and shop drawings
- Lead job site subcontractor coordination and safety meetings
- Scheduling of project activities, phases, access, and impact on surrounding areas
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts
- Coordinate job site logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with Authorities Having Jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with company's self-perform work crews
- Flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- Poor and place concrete experience
- 10+ years of experience as a Commercial Construction Superintendent with big project experience in hotel/condo/apartment.
Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
10+ Years’ experience essential
High rise hospitality/hotel/condo/apartment is required
Bilingual preferable but not required
Advantageous if can speak Chinese A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Construction: 10+years
- High Rise Projects: 10+years
- History of list of High Rise Projects
- Bilingual preferable not required
- Speak Chinese preferable not required