Cook II Wanted - Knife Skills, Soups, Sauces
Rancho Mirage, CA | Full Time
Cook II wanted for Spa Resort in Rancho Mirage. In this position, you will be responsible for cooking, production of entrées, vegetables, and specialty station foods. May also cook roasted items. Must be able to consistently maintain high quality food flavor. Reports to the Sous Chef. Full time opportunity at exclusive resort.
Cook II Primary Duties
- Prepares foodstuffs in a high volume, high quality environment.
- Consistently follows recipe specifications
- Assists all team members with food preparation and stewarding as necessary
- Assists Sous Chef with buffet production. Helps receive, organize and transport transport food products.
- Keeps refrigerators, freezers, and dry storage areas organized and clean, rotates products.
- Communicates effectively with guests regarding prepared foods, with excellent service.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications
- Two years kitchen experience.
- Ability to communicate with guests in English to provide a complete dining experience.
- Professional level knife skills.
- Knowledge of soups and sauces production.
- Ability to follow recipes, weigh and measure, and knowledge of culinary terms.
- Ability to operate professional kitchen equipment.
- Health Food Handlers Certificate or equivalent.
- Must Pass test of culinary basics and dessert descriptions.
We have work for You!