Fort Worth, TX | Contract to Hire
Provides financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, and reporting cost data.
* Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
* Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
* Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
* Confirms costs by collecting, interpreting, and reporting data.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
* Secures information by completing data base backups.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Financial Software, Statistical Analysis, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Tracking Budget Expenses, Cost Accounting, Accounting, Data Processing
***5-8 years of Cost Accounting experience in manufacturing***