Customer Serv / Sales Representative
Miami, FL | Contract to Hire
All candidates should possess excellent customer service skills, basic computer knowledge, a strong work ethic, creative attitude, and problem solving and organizational skills. While prior auto rental experience is a plus, it is not required.
If you are energetic, hard working, and looking for a career, then we're offering an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company on track to expand nationally.
- Answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Attaining monthly sales goals.
- Accuracy in all paperwork; attention to detail.
- Current Driver's License
- Sales Experience (minimum 6 months)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task quickly
- Strong customer service skills