La Palma, CA
• Process and input all customer orders
• Responsible for answering incoming calls from customers
• Utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary.
• Maintain customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
• Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
• Will listen to the customers and gain a better understanding of their needs and offer possible solutions
• Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
• Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
Ideal Candidate will have...
• 1-2+ years' experience working in Call Center is a plus
• Experience with Customer Service
• Strong problem solving abilities
• The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming calls from customers and appropriate action for each call
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Strong computer skills
Salary: $13.00 - $15.00/ hr. DOE