Las Vegas, NV | Full Time Direct Hire
As a Ninja, specializing in stellar customer service, you’ll be responsible for maintaining effective communication and ensuring our caterers have optimal performance to create a world-class guest experience.
In this multi-faceted role, you will be at the center of service activity, accommodating a diverse group of guests while you elicit quality performance from your teammates and caterers. You will ensure all guests experience the kinds of surprisingly unscripted interactions that separate us from the competition.
The only way to do this is to WOW our customers with the extremely responsive and flexible customer service skills only a Ninja could have.
Ninja candidates must have:
• Good attitude and friendly demeanor
• Customer-focused mentality
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in basic computing skills, typing, using the internet, software, and operating systems
• Proven ability to multitask and keep up with a fast-paced environment
• Desire to learn new things, help others, and work as a team
• Ability to work well in a team environment and enjoy working with and assisting people
• Reliable ownership and follow through skills
• 35 WPM (Minimum typing speed)
• Must pass Grammar and Vocabulary tests with a minimum score of 85%
• $13/per hour
Ninja candidates will ideally have:• 2+ years customer experience• Excellent computer skills and ability to type and talk simultaneously• Superb ability to communicate effectively with customers, partners, and co-workers• Superior multitasking ability – experience with other campaigns with multi-channel customer service (phone, email, chat)• Experience with customer service, sales, or B2B customer service• Passionate about excellent customer service