Customer Service Position
Buffalo, NY | Full Time Temp to Hire
• OB Mortgage Customer Service Representative
• Training starts Monday 5/22/17
• Training Schedule M-F 9am-4pm (5 days long)
• Schedule: 3 days 8:30am-5:00pm, 2 evenings 11:30am-8:00pm (They can pick the 2 nights they work, but it has to be M-TH. Everyone works days on Fridays. )
Job Description –
This is an OB Customer Service program which handles inquiries regarding mortgage accounts. OB calls to mortgage customers who have upcoming payment deadlines to courteously remind the customer of the deadline (mortgage accounts are current- not delinquent). Must have strong communication skills, be professional and courteous
• Navigate the Company’s applicable systems.
• Complete all required forms accurately and promptly.
• Ability to perform all data entry tasks.
• Meet all daily performance, productivity and quality standards.
• Ability to efficiently and effectively handle high call volumes.
• Ability to answer Customer inquiries and concerns based on the Company’s internal and client policies and procedures.
• Maintain a positive and professional tone during all telephone contact.
• Adhere to all quality and call monitoring guidelines and call flows.
• Adhere to all applicable state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines.
• Accurately document all telephone calls upon completion via the applicable systems.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent verbal communication and telephone skills.
• Ability to utilize Microsoft Outlook email account
• Reading comprehension and negotiation skills.
• Basic computer literacy.
• Basic knowledge of assigned client related industry and call center activities.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Basic knowledge of State and Federal regulations.
• Maintain a professional demeanor throughout contact with the Customer.
• Ability to stay focused and self-motivated.
• Ability to effectively problem solve.
• Basic knowledge of both client and internal systems.
• Basic math skills.
• Ability to talk and type at the same time.
Education & Work Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Six (6) or more months of Customer Service or Call Center experience preferred