Customer Service Rep
Cincinnati, OH | Full Time
Provides world-class customer service experience by trouble shooting and resolving complex customer inquiries.
- Research, resolve and respond to inquiries and correspondence via telephone, written communication and/or in person.
- Uses critical thinking skills to determine course of action needed to resolve inquiry or complaint.
- Must be comfortable being monitored for level of efficiency, accuracy and customer satisfaction and must be able to meet performance standards to achieve both individual and department goals.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with appropriate tone and content. Customer Service calls are recorded to ensure accuracy and to provide a tool for feedback for reps.
- Must demonstrate the ability to listen, talk, type and perform research simultaneously using various research channels, both online and hard copy.
- Ability to provide education to our customers on various avenues available to them to obtain information such as the website.
- Promote good working relations and positive work environment while acting as a role model to coworkers.
- Must be able to remain positive, pleasant, and helpful under a wide variety of circumstances including angry customers.
- High school education or its equivalent required.
- Excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills and organizational skills are required.
- Two years’ experience navigating multiple computer systems preferred.
- Two year’s customer service experience preferred
- Must be comfortable working individually in a structured environment.
- Proficiency in Grammar, Spelling, Typing and Basic Math are required.
- Online at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/ and select Location 'OH-Cincinnati'
- Call (513) 273-0176
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
AtWork Cincy is the locally owned, Blue Ash based office of AtWork Personnel Services. A top staffing firm as cited by Staffing Industry Analyst with over 90 US offices, AtWork is empowering businesses in the lean economy by reducing costs, improving time to quality talent, and managing regulatory and compliance risks. AtWork has been recognized with coveted Best of Staffing awards for both client and talent satisfaction.
AtWork Cincy is an equal opportunity employer