Customer Service Representative
Fort Worth, TX | TEMP TO HIRE
POSITION OVERVIEW: Customer service representative will handle customer complaints, process orders, and provide information about the company’s products and services.
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns.
- Attracts potential customers by answering parts and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves parts or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
IF INTERESTED APPLY ONLINE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/ (Select Fort Worth in the drop down for work locations)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service.
- Must have high school diploma. College education
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail, along with excellent phone etiquette.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations, with a team player attitude for the department.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
Positions pay $14 an hour with $1 shift differential....Schedule shifts 12:30pm-9pm