Customer Service Representative
A Kernersville company is looking for a well-organized and friendly Customer Service Representative to work as a front line point of contact for the customers.
Saturday work is required, and the employee can expect to receive overtime and work about 43-45 hours a week.
The employee will be responsible for communicating with customers predominantly over the phone and in person.
- Bilingual is preferred, but not required.
- Microsoft Office Suite is experience.
- Customer service experience in manufacturing or distribution is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in Customer Service.
- Great people skills over the phone
- Comfortable communicating with customers on a daily basis, with a consistently positive manner, attitude and tone
- Sense of urgency and consistent follow-up
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle a variety of tasks and work at a rapid pace
Monday - Friday, 8 AM-5 PM.
Saturday - 10 a.m.-1 p.m. three out of four times (works three Saturdays and then gets the fourth off)
Occasional weekend and evening work may be required.
The pay is $12-$13/hr., depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour