Customer Service Specialist
Miami, FL 33178 | Temp-Hire
AtWork Personnel is currently searching for a dynamic Customer Service Specialist to handle all aspects of specific accounts.
Please make sure to go over job's responsibilities and duties before submitting your resume, only candidates who fill the requirements will be contacted for a phone interview.
****NO call center experience UNLESS you handled your own accounts****
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process customer purchase orders, follow up on pending request for a quote, invoicing procedures and follow up on back orders, all orders are received via email, fax, or over the phone. Respond in a timely manner all Customer inquiries
- Will be responsible in handling several customer accounts, organizing, and provide all customer related support when asked.
- Communicate between departments in order to work accordingly to the company rules and customer interests.
- Detail search a specific item in a specific diagram the part that the customer is looking for and sometimes physically verify in our warehouse the specifications of a certain part.
- General Clerk Work such as filing documents, verifying customer credit situation, organizing customer files, folders, Credit Memos, Debit Memos, sending promo flyers, offers, additional orders.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines; to work in a fast, ever changing environment, and excellent time management ability.
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures when necessary.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing both English and Spanish