Data Entry (PT)
Henderson, NV | Part Time
Data Entry Clerk
This is a supporting role to Human Resources and Production Plant Management. Support will include but is not limited to data entry, updating employee communication boards, filing, and various other administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares and sort documents for data entry and or imaging
- Processes paperwork for input by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to team leads for correction
- Enters production data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information using current computer technology
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Responsible for employee file maintenance and record keeping
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Type a minimum 45 WPM; 10 key minimum of 3400
- Accurate 10 key by touch and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google documents
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing in English.
- Extensive hands-on computer background
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Provides a high level of data entry proficiency and accuracy
- Knowledge of spreadsheets including the creation and updating production reporting
Work Schedule will be Monday-Wednesday 7:00A-11:00A with additional hours and shifts potentially available during November and December each year.