Data Entry Clerk
Carlsbad, CA | Full Time
We have an immediate need for an experienced Data Entry Clerk in the Carlsbad area for a highly-motivated individual who is seeking a long-term and stable position with a reputable company. If you are interested in being considered, and meet the qualifications below, please send your resume for consideration.
Data Entry Clerk Job Duties:
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies
- Enters and maintains customer account data
- Verifies customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, re-entering or combining data and eliminates duplicate data
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output
- Performs database backups
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and makes suggestions for improvement
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping information confidential
Data Entry Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Typing, Data entry skills, Attention to detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision-making ability, Independence, Analyzing information , Results-driven, High energy level. HIPPA preferred, 1-2+ years of experience, Excellent verbal and written skills required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, call 442-287-0300 and ask to speak to Yolie. Interviewing now!
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION ONLINE: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/
We Have Work for You!