Doc Drawer / Closer / Funder
Riverside, CA | Full Time
Opportunity knocking! Respected consumer credit counseling and mortgage program non-profit seeks Doc Drawer / Closer / Funder to work full time at it's Riverside, California location. The preferred candidate will have recent experience as a mortgage loan processor, closer or funder. This is a fantastic opportunity at a top rated company for the right candidate.
Principal Job Duties of the Doc Drawer / Closer / Funder
- Ensure collateral documents are prepared and sent to homeowner
- Ensure receipt and review of signed docs and set up disbursement schedule
- Prepare executed deed of trust for recording
- Upload executed collateral docs to system and file originals
- Manage post-funding activities
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years experience processing home loans, closing or mortgage related industries - Preferred
- Real estate office experience as Jr Escrow Officer or Jr Loan Processor/Closer a plus
- Some Knowledge of loan processing, systems, closing policies, procedures, documents, terminology and eligibility requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and outgoing personality
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Bilingual a plus but not required
- Full-time M-F. Office hours are 7 am to 9 pm. Candidate must be flexible to accommodate company scheduling needs within those hours. Occasional Saturdays in the mornings.
Questions? Contact Judy at 951-297-3591 or email@example.com
Apply Now! Submit application here: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/
We Have Work for You!