500 N Rainbow Las Vegas, NV 89135 | Full Time Direct Hire
Electrical Construction Superintendent.
At any given time, this superintendent will be executing projects 1M+ in electrical work in projects.
The successful superintendent will manage all electrical installations, troubleshooting, delivering quality output, meeting customer expectations, managing to scope, delivering on time, and delivering within budget.
- Managing and providing leadership for safety and environmental programs
- Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity
- Coordinating all manpower, materials and equipment
- Completing field administration: timesheets, quantity reports, purchases and the job diaries
- Organizing and coordinating all subcontractor activities
- Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel (15+ electricians)
- Journeyman Trade Certification in a related Construction trade will be considered an asset
- A proven track record of delivering safe projects on schedule and within budget
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to perform a variety of tasks under multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent knowledge of the Building Codes
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain, snow.
- Must be able to utilize construction site sanitary facilities (Porta-Johns).
- Employee's personal weight and personal tools cannot exceed weight limit of ladder (Class 1-250 lbs., Class 1A-300 lbs.).
- Wear personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety glasses at all times), respirator when required.
- Climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects is require.