Cincinnati, OH | 3-6 Month contract
Looking for experienced Electro-Mechanical Technicians to support two paper machine builds - Competitive Wages Per Experience!
- Aligning, fitting, and assembling component parts using hand tools and power tools.
- Assist with the Integration of electrical sub assemblies into the final mechanical build.
- Assembling and installing pneumatic assemblies.
- Understanding blueprints, schematics, and technical information to determine assembly methods.
- Test functionality of electrical and mechanical assemblies.
- Identifying quality defects in the fit, form, and function of parts and assemblies.
AtWork Cincy is the locally owned, Blue Ash based office of AtWork Personnel Services. A top staffing firm as cited by Staffing Industry Analyst with over 90 US offices, AtWork is empowering businesses in the lean economy by reducing costs, improving time to quality talent, and managing regulatory and compliance risks. AtWork has been recognized with coveted Best of Staffing awards for both client and talent satisfaction.
AtWork Cincy is an equal opportunity employer