Phoenix, AZ | Direct Hire
This direct hire position is located in Scottsdale. We are looking for a few Officers that are looking for a better working environment. We have fantastic comp plans and four underwriters that actually help you close deals. All residential work.
The Escrow Officer establishes new escrow accounts and manages the entire transaction process while providing exceptional, friendly customer service.
Typical duties of the position may include:
- Complete escrow transactions by assessing and resolving requirements, preparing and reviewing closing documents, and disbursing funds.
- Collaborate with title department to resolve title issues.
- Communicate frequently with all parties of the transaction to obtain necessary information, explain procedures, and answer questions.
- Conduct closing appointments, including the explanation of all documents to the customers.
- Notarize all documents as required by law.
- Set monthly goals to maintain or increase the volume of business.
The Escrow Officer may be assigned additional tasks in support of the department's goals.
- At least three years of experience in Escrow
- Ability to type 40+ WPM.
- Current AZ Notary Commission Certificate, or ability to obtain one.
- Movable, established book of business
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of escrow practices and terminology.
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Impact.
ALL inquiries are confidential. If you are uncomfortable submitting a resume, feel free to call Mike @ 602-242-0444 and mention this position.
AtWork Staffing Group
(Formally Momentum Specialized Staffing)
2432 W. Peoria Ave.