Coachella, CA | Full Time Temp to Hire
ATTENTION FACILITIES MAINTENANCE PROFESSIONALS: Facilities Maintenance needed for a local company in the Coachella, Ca area. This company is looking for a professional to assist with top-level management and department heads with general building maintenance and equipment repair throughout the factory.
Facilities Maintenance- Primary Duties
- Maintain a variety of production and facilities machinery, tools, and equipment according
to assigned schedules.
- Responsible for troubleshooting systems, diagnosing problems, and implementing
- Coordinate with and provide oversight for subcontractor services as required
- Provide customer service to various departments, completing projects to specifications
- Perform various electrical including changing ballasts, lights, extending cables, providing
permanent power to stations, and various electrical troubleshooting.
- Perform various plumbing skills including restroom or break-room repairs; toilets, faucets
- Complete items on the safety audit list as required and point out any safety concerns or
improvements throughout the factory
- Perform general building repairs and upgrades including HVAC units, generators, door
and hardware, work stations, painting and more
- General carpentry for the grounds, production needs, and marketing activation including
building booths for trade shows and various marketing events
- Operate a wide variety of metal and wood cutting tools, pallet jack, forklift and other
- See that machinery is kept in safe operating condition and follow all safety rules.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by management.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely fashion.
Apply Today! Questions? Contact Rudy at 760-346-3945 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about the process of getting a job through @WORK: http://atworksocal.com/index.php/applicant-resources