Phoenix, AZ | Full Time Temp to Hire
The facilities/maintenance technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the building complex and production equipment including machinery and systems that are a part of the facility. The facilities technician also serves as the primary contact for any outside contractors, or vendors who provide services for any part of a facility. Keeps the parts inventory in order and stocked for Production. Keeps Production Manager informed of any equipment issues.
- ITT background - Certification or Degree preferred
- Must have background/ experience in MP&E (Mechanical, Plumbing & Electrical)
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot mechanical equipment and understand preventive maintenance procedures.
- Good computer skills required
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work in a Manufacturing environment
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices highly desirable
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ practical experience in facilities and equipment maintenance
- Dependable/ Reliable
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
** Pay range: $15 - $18/hr DOE**