Hayward, CA | Full Time
AtWork Personnel Services has partnered with a leading provider of quality underground utility damage prevention company in Hayward, CA that is currently seeking Fleet Coordinator to start immediately:
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assists in the administration and coordination of the organization's fleet of motor vehicles.
- Maintains accurate records of vehicles.
- Ensures compliance with government rules and regulations and files paperwork in support of this compliance as needed.
- Schedules repairs or preventative maintenance, ensuring that the necessary numbers of fleet vehicles are available at all times.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Prior knowledge of DMV policies and procedures is preferred.
- Requires an associate's degree and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Weekly Pay (Friday is payday)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Dependents
- Premium pay for on- call work
- On the job training
- Start immediately (contingent on meeting eligibility requirements)
Job Type: Full-time
- Hayward, CA
- fleet administrator: 1 year