Food Production Worker
Dallas, TX | Temporary - Long Term
AtWork Personnel Services has open positions for Food Production workers.
The Food Production Worker is responsible for the performance of routine tasks involved in manufacturing or processing various food or drink products. The specific activities involved in food processing vary depending upon the product.
- Adhere to food safety practices.
- Ability to operate machinery.
- Mixing, packaging and labeling of various food products.
- Capability of standing for long periods of time.
- Strength to continuously lift 50 lbs during the course of a shift.
- Possess a high standard of personal cleanliness and hygiene.
- Maintain clean work area during shift and clean after shift ends.
- Ability to clean equipment, floor and counters.
- Emptying garbage.
- Ability to work in noisy areas.
- Demonstrate a high standard of personal cleanliness and hygiene.
- Good hand- eye coordination.
- Ability to work as part of a TEAM.
- Ability to understand directions and other instructions.
- Ability to maintain focus while carrying out repetitive tasks.
- No prior education required. All training is conducted on-the-job.
- must be over 18
- must have reliable transportation
- must be able to pass a background check and 5 panel drug screen
- must be dependable
- must be flexible