Forklift Driver/ Asembly
St. Louis, MO | FULL TIME, PART TIME, SEASONAL, TEMP AND MORE
FORKLIFT Operator/Warehouse Worker
AtWork Personnel is now hiring for Forklift drives and Warehouse Workers! We are looking for individuals that are punctual and have a strong work ethic, and ready to assist with warehouse and logistics operations.
As a forklift driver you may be responsible for many warehouse duties. These duties include, but aren't limited to:
- Operating various models of forklifts
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Sorting materials by type
- Line operations that may include piecing together scrap: weighing products and inspection
In the Forklift operator’s role, you must be a hardworking, dedicated, and punctual individual with a strong work ethic and the ability to see a task through to completion.
Other Requirements of the General Forklift role:
- Must be able to lit up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and/or background check
- Must be able to provide 3 positive work references
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork For You!