Furniture Installer - Tukwila
Tukwila, WA | Full Time Temp to Hire
Greetings from AtWork Personnel Services of Seattle . We are looking for Furniture Installer who can perform efficient installation and assembly of office furniture within our client facilities, including systems furniture, case goods, accessories, wall-hung. Is responsible for timely completion of the work with a high level of workmanship and a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Mechanically adept and knows how to safely use tools and equipment
- Understands basic installation processes: unloading, loading, staging, uncartoning, panel assembly, component assembly, cleanup and detailing, lock installation, etc.
- Knows how to assemble, fine-tune and detail panels, electrical parts, components, case goods, seating, filing, tables, etc.
- Can read plans, blueprints and elevations, and understands architectural and furniture symbols
- Capable and efficient in the assembly of furniture
- Has the ability to understand and carry-out directions from leads and field supervisors
- Professional in appearance and in manners
- Good oral communication skills
- Has physical strength and stamina required to lift and move furniture, boxes and equipment, often in excess of 50 lbs
- Has strong work ethic and very ethical approach to the business; is punctual and self-motivated; has the ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts, including any overnight out of town assignments
Must be able to pass drug test & background checking