Perris, CA | Long Term Temporary
Utility based in Perris, CA seeks long term temporary GIS Technician to support the Planning and Conservation Department. In this position, you will prepare maps using GIS software, enter and review data, conduct mapping research. digitize materials and verify conservation program eligibility/compliance through analysis of aerial photography. In addition, you will interact with members of the public and may be required to drive a company vehicle at times.
- High degree of motivation to learn GIS tools and mapping data
- Handle customer interactions with tact, empathy and professionalism
- Communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Functional understanding of common office procedures, methods and technology
- Clean driving record
- Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus
Sound like a fit? Apply today!
Submit your resume directly to Sabrina Doyle at email@example.com or call 951-297-3597. IMMEDIATE NEED.