General Assembly/ Warehouse
Bridgeton, MO | Full-time, Part-time and Weekends
As a General Laborer/ General Assembly worker, you may be responsible for many warehouse duties. These duties include, but aren't limited to:
- Lifting up to 30 pounds
- Sorting materials by type
- Line operations that may include piecing together scrap: weighing products and inspection
- Assembly of products, kits, or displays
In the General Laborer role, you must be a hardworking, dedicated, and punctual individual with a strong work ethic and the ability to see a task through to completion.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a minimum 1 year general warehouse experience
- Must be able to provide 3 references
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and/or background check
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork For You!
To apply online visit our website www.atwork.com or call 314-942-6896 to schedule an appointment.