St. Louis, MO
Performs general maintenance in production facility. Performs service and repairs in the area of plumbing, painting, plastering, machine servicing and vehicle servicing.
- Responsible for general maintenance in production facility
- Turns on air compressors and tower system every morning and conducts daily PM on them
- Performs service and repairs in areas of plumbing, painting, etc.
- Requires knowledge of hand tools use.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of merchandise display products
- Performs a wide variety of tasks and exercises a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
- Familiar with metal wire, vacuum forming, injection molding, and blow molding processes
- Machine Repair, Welding and general repair of any factory equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education Required/Preferred: High School Graduate
- Experience: At least 5 years
- Preferred Skills/Qualifications: May have to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training.
- Skills/Competencies: Well developed written communication and interpersonal skills; “Multi-tasker” with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Employee alternates between walking and standing while frequently completing tasks that require bending, climbing, reaching above shoulder level, kneeling, balancing, pushing and pulling, lifting and carrying.
- Employee lifts and carries objects weighing less than 100 lbs