General Warehouse Workers/ Laborers to start immediately!
Cypress, CA | Full Time Temp to Hire
We are seeking energetic, motivated and reliable Warehouse Workers/ General Laborers/ Material Handler/ Assemblers/ Production- Shipping and Receiving for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. You will be responsible for providing warehouse support including: picking, packing, assembly, sorting, shipping and receiving of orders to meet the facility's productivity and quality demands.
Job Responsibilities :We are looking for employees with positive attitudes that can handle multiple projects simultaneously. As a Warehouse Worker, you will work in a manufacturing and production environment. Your duties will include pulling, packing and sorting items for shipping and receiving. Other Responsibilities of this role include:
- Organizing the work area and keeping it clean
- Using a hand held radio frequency computer system
- Packing materials for shipment
- Lifting up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Operate a machine
As a Warehouse Worker, you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment. You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and previous warehouse experience.Other requirements include:
- High school diploma
- 6 month - 1 year of previous work experience in a warehouse
- Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background checks
- Needs to be able to work 40 plus hours per week, some overtime may be required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to provide 3 positive work references
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday is Payday!)
- On the job training
- AM/ PM shifts available
- Competitive benefits package
- 40 + hour work week
- Start Immediately (contingent on meeting eligibility requirements)
- Can get converted to a direct hire after 3 months of contract
We understand your time is valuable. For that reason, @Work makes the following pre-interview materials available so you may complete required items prior to visiting our office.
Complete the online application: Online Application Link Select CA – La Palma.