Winston Salem, NC
We are looking for a strong Human Resources Manager to join a manufacturer in the Triad.
The successful candidate will be experienced or knowledgeable about working in a manufacturing environment and able to develop a comprehensive and updated handbook and safety procedures.
$50,000-$60,000/year, depending on experience
- Review and when needed update established procedures, systems and standards for the senior management.
- Implement new policies, procedures and process improvements through partnership with supervisors.
- Develop and annually review safety program.
- Develop an updated employee handbook.
- Collaborate with HR team on projects for process improvement. Document business process for training reference
- Work with senior management team to create training programs for both front office and production teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience in Human Resources, preferably in a manufacturing or distribution setting.
- Strong grasp of HR processes, benefits plans and integrated payroll processes.
- Excellent oral, communication and problem solving skills.
- Self starter who is able to take charge of a new project.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others toward mutual objectives and able to influence across non-direct reports on cross functional teams.
- Position requires strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Strong knowledge of current employment and Human Resources laws.
Job Type: Full-time